The offer and sale of products on the www.tindoracosmetics.com website are governed by these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
The products purchased on www.tindoracosmetics.com are sold directly by Tindora Cosmetics s.r.l., with registered office in Italy, Via Saragat snc, 67100 L’Aquila (AQ), Iscr. Reg. Imp., C.F. and P.IVA n. 02008040665, Cap. Soc. Euro 10.000,00.
You can request any information you may need from Tindora Cosmetics s.r.l. through our support services, by visiting the page Contacts.
If you need further information, please visit the Customer Service area. You will find information on orders, shipping, refunds and returning products purchased on tindoracosmetics.com.
For any other legal information, please refer to the sections: General Conditions, Conditions of Sale, Privacy and Right of Withdrawal.
1. Commercial Policy
- The Seller offers for sale, on tindoracosmetics.com, the products and carries out its business of e-commerce to its end users, both “consumers” and persons with VAT (companies and professionals).
- When we speak of “consumer” we refer to any natural person acting on tindoracosmetics.com for purposes not related to his trade, business or professional activity, if any. If you are not a “consumer”, please refrain from entering into commercial transactions through tindoracosmetics.com.
- In view of its commercial policy, the Seller reserves the right not to process orders from persons other than the “consumer” or orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
- These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, submission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on tindoracosmetics.com between users of tindoracosmetics.com and the Seller.
- The General Conditions of Sale do not regulate the provision of services or sale of products by parties other than the Seller who are present on tindoracosmetics.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. We advise you, before placing orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the Seller, to check their conditions of sale, because the Seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties other than the Seller or the conclusion of e-commerce transactions between users of tindoracosmetics.com and third parties.
2. How to conclude the contract with tindoracosmetics.com
- To conclude the contract for the purchase of one or more products on tindoracosmetics.com, you must fill out the order form in electronic format and send it to the Seller, electronically, following the instructions.
- In the order form, displayed immediately before the conclusion of the purchase contract, we will provide you with summary information about the essential characteristics of each product ordered, the price (including all applicable taxes or duties) and shipping costs (including any additional costs incurred by you for having chosen a type of shipping and delivery different and / or faster than the standard one).
- The offer of products on the site does not constitute an offer to the public, pursuant to art. 1336 cc, but simply an invitation to propose. At the time of receipt of the proposed purchase by you will be sent an email confirmation. The Seller, made the necessary checks, including that of the availability of goods in stock and the correctness of the data you entered, you will send a second confirmation email, which is acceptance of your order. The contract is considered concluded at the time of sending this confirmation of the order.
The order form will be stored in our database for the period of time necessary to process orders and in any case within the terms of the law. You will be able to access your order form by consulting the Orders section within your Account.
- At the time of transmission of the order form you will be warned that such submission implies the obligation to pay the price indicated. Before submitting your order form, you will be allowed to identify and correct any input errors.
- The language available to conclude the contract with the Seller is Italian.
and that the Seller has not carried out your order specifying the reasons. If the products presented on tindoracosmetics.com are no longer available or on sale at the time of your last access to the site or when the order form is sent, the Seller shall inform you promptly and in any event within thirty (30) days from the day following that on which you have sent your order to the Seller, the unavailability of the ordered products. In case of submission of the order form and payment of the price, the Seller will refund, without undue delay, what you have already anticipated.
- With the electronic transmission of the order form, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe, in your relations with the Seller, these General Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with any of the terms contained in the General Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on tindoracosmetics.com.
- By submitting an order form you confirm that you know and accept the General Conditions of Sale and further information contained in tindoracosmetics.com, also through links, including the information on the right of withdrawal.
- Upon conclusion of the contract, the Seller will send you, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a reminder of the General Conditions of Sale and therefore, all the information already contained in the summary of commercial and contractual conditions displayed before proceeding with the purchase.
- We remind you that the product you purchase is intended exclusively for the country in which you place the order; therefore, if you decide to place the product in a different country, you are responsible for placing it there and are required to follow the applicable regulations and restrictions both for exporting it from the country in which you purchased the item and for importing it into the country to which you intend to bring it. tindoracosmetics.com hereby disclaims any responsibility in this regard.
3. Guarantees and indication of product prices
- On tindoracosmetics.com are offered for sale exclusively first quality products, manufactured directly by the company Tindora Cosmetics s.r.l.. These articles are manufactured according to strict quality standards.
- The Seller does not sell second-hand products, irregular products or products of lower quality than the corresponding standards offered on the market.
- The Vendor shall not be held liable for any deterioration that the product may undergo if transported or stored in unsuitable conditions compared to those specified to the carrier or the purchaser.
- The essential characteristics of the products are presented on tindoracosmetics.com within each product sheet. The images of products offered for sale on tindoracosmetics.com are for illustrative purposes only and may not correspond to the real ones.
- The prices of the products may be subject to updates. Please check the final sale price before submitting the relative order form.
- Purchase requests from countries that are not included in the countries displayed cannot be accepted by the Seller.
- All products are provided with a disposable seal. We ask you not to remove the tag and the relative seal from the purchased products, of which they constitute an integral part.
- Pursuant to art. 57 paragraph 2 of the Consumer Code, you will be responsible for the decrease in value of products purchased on tindoracosmetics.com as a result of a use of the products themselves other than that necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and operation. Therefore, the Seller, in case of exercise of your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return or not to refund the full amount paid for the purchase, in relation to those products that are devoid of the seal or have been altered in their essential characteristics and quality or have been damaged, as explained in paragraph 8.
- Please note that the products for sale on tindoracosmetics.com are subject to the legal guarantee of conformity referred to in Articles. 129 et seq. of the Consumer Code. This warranty has a duration of 2 (two) years from the date of purchase.
- For the payment of the price of the products and the related shipping and delivery costs you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form. In no case will you be charged higher costs than those actually incurred by the Seller, in relation to the payment method you have chosen.
- In case of payment by credit card, the financial information (for example, the number of the credit/debit card or the date of its expiry) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to PayPal or other banks, which provide the relative remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access to it. Such information, moreover, will never be used by the Seller except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue refunds in case of any returns of products, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the police commission of fraud on tindoracosmetics.com. The price for the purchase of products and the cost of shipping and delivery, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your account at the time of shipment of the products purchased.
5. Shipping and Delivery of products
- In order to know the specific methods of shipment and delivery of the products, access the Shipping section. Please pay attention to what is reported in this section because the information contained therein form an integral and substantial part of these Terms and Conditions of Sale and, therefore, are considered fully known and accepted by you at the time of transmission of the order form.
6. Customer Service
- You can request any information through our support services: for further clarification please contact us.
- Pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code, you have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) days, starting from the day of receipt of the products purchased on tindoracosmetics.com. In some specific cases, duly reported in the Right of Withdrawal section, it will be possible to change the chosen product with another one.
- To withdraw from the contract you can use, at your option, one of the following methods, in accordance with art. 54 of the Consumer Code: i) use the Return service; ii) send to the Seller any other explicit declaration of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
If you choose to use the Return service directly online through the site tindoracosmetics.com, the Seller will send you confirmation by e-mail of receipt of the request for withdrawal.
If you choose, however, to send another declaration of withdrawal, the burden of proving the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be on you.
- Once you have exercised your right to withdraw from the contract, you must return the products to the Seller by handing them over to the courier for shipment within fourteen (14) days from when you informed the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The only costs incurred by you are the costs of returning the purchased products, unless the Seller has expressly exempted you from such costs at the time of purchase and on the further condition that you use the forwarding agent indicated by the Seller in the Return Form.
- If you decide to use the forwarding agent indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, you will not be required to pay the cost of returning the purchased products yourself. The payment of the costs of returning the purchased products will be made, on your behalf, directly by the Seller, which will therefore release you from any payment obligation to the shipper. The Seller, for the payment of the return, will in fact withhold from the refund a lump sum equal to the standard shipping cost of the products purchased. Moreover, from the moment the purchased products are returned to the forwarding agent indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, the Seller will release you from any liability in case of loss or damage of the products during transport.
- If you decide to use a shipping method different from the one indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, you will have to pay the costs of returning the purchased products yourself. In this case, pursuant to art. 56 of the Consumer Code, will also be refunded an amount equivalent to the cost of standard shipment of products purchased, but will not be refunded any additional costs incurred by you for having chosen a type of shipment and delivery different and / or faster than the standard one. It may remain, in this case, your responsibility in case of loss or damage of the products during transport, which is due to your negligent choice of carrier and / or shipping methods.
- The Right of Withdrawal – in addition to compliance with the terms and conditions referred to in Articles. 52 et seq. the Consumer Code, described in paragraphs 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 – will be properly exercised if they are fully respected even the following conditions:
- The Return Form transmitted directly online through the Service Make a return on the site or other explicit statement of your decision to withdraw from the contract must be properly completed and transmitted to the Seller within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products;
- Products must not have been used, except to the extent strictly necessary to ascertain their nature, characteristics and operation;
- Seal must still be attached to the products or their packaging, which is an integral part of the goods;
- Products must be returned in their original packaging;
- Returned products must be handed over to the forwarding agent within fourteen (14) days starting from when you informed the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract;
- The products must not be damaged.
- If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised by following the procedures and terms indicated in this paragraph 7, the Seller will refund any sums already received for the purchase of products in the manner and terms provided.
- The amounts will be refunded in the shortest time possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller is aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal, we will activate the refund procedures, once verified the correct execution of the terms and conditions set out above, as indicated in paragraph 9.
- If the procedures and terms for exercising your right of withdrawal, referred to in letters a), e) and f) of paragraph 7 above, are not respected, you will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Seller. Within 14 days from the sending of the e-mail with which you will be notified of the rejection of the return, you may choose to re-obtain, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller, giving notice to the Seller, in the manner that you will be notified. Otherwise, the Seller may retain the products, in addition to the amounts already paid for their purchase.
- If the conditions set out in letters b), c) and d) of paragraph 7.7 above are not met, you will not be entitled to a full refund of the sums already paid to the Seller. You will be, in fact, responsible for the decrease in value of the returned products, resulting from use other than that necessary to allow you to ascertain the nature, characteristics and operation of the products themselves. In this case, a percentage of between 10 and 90 percent of the sums paid by you to the Seller for the purchase of returned products will be deducted from the refund provided, as will be specifically communicated to you by the Seller via e-mail.
- Within 14 days from the sending of the e-mail informing you of the amount deducted from the refund, you may choose to re-obtain, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller, by notifying the Seller, in accordance with the procedures that will be communicated to you. Otherwise, the Seller may retain the products and an amount corresponding to the percentage deducted from the refund.
8. Time and method of refund
- After returning the products, the Seller shall make the necessary checks on the conformity of the same to the conditions and terms indicated in paragraph 8. If the checks are positive, the Seller shall send you, via e-mail, confirmation of acceptance of the returned products and provide to make the refund. If the checks are not successful, the Seller shall notify you, by e-mail, the existence of a decrease in value of the returned products, resulting from your failure to comply with the conditions referred to in letters b) c) and d) of paragraph 7.7 above. At the same time, the Seller shall also inform you of the amount that will be deducted from the sums paid by you for the purchase of returned products and make a partial refund, without prejudice to, alternatively, the possibility of re-obtaining, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 7.10 above.
- Whatever method of payment you used, the refund, in whole or in part, is activated by the Seller pursuant to art 56 paragraph 1 of the Consumer Code, in the shortest possible time and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller is aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal after verification of the proper execution of your right of withdrawal and verification of returned products.
- The Seller will make the refund using the same means of payment that you used to purchase the returned products, unless you have expressly agreed with the Seller to use a different means of payment and provided that you do not incur any additional costs as a result of the refund. If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and the person who made the payment of sums due for their purchase, the refund of sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be executed by the Seller, in any case, against those who made the payment.
- We remind you that the value date of the re-credit is the same as the debit;
- The Seller indicates the courier DHL and BRT as the shipper for the return of products, using the pre-printed adhesive label attached to the package containing the products, you can return the products to the Seller, without making the first payment of the necessary expenses. According to the procedures and terms provided for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, this method allows the Seller to pay directly, on your behalf, the cost of returning the products purchased, freeing you from any obligation to pay the shipper. The Seller, for the payment of the return, will in fact deduct from the refund a lump sum equal to the standard shipping cost of the products purchased. This method also allows you to verify, at any time, where each package is, freeing you from any liability in case of loss or damage of products during transport.
- If you decide to use a different shipping agent from the one indicated by the Seller to return the products, you will be responsible for the shipping costs, including the liability in case of loss or damage of the products.
- For any other information on our Privacy you can send requests to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address of our registered office, Via Saragat snc, 67100 L’Aquila (AQ).
10. Applicable law and dispute resolution
- The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the Consumer Code, Chapter I “Of consumer rights in contracts”, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and the Legislative Decree of April 9, 2003 n. 70 on certain aspects of electronic commerce.
- In case of disputes between the Seller and each end user, arising from the General Conditions of Sale, the Seller guarantees, as of now, pursuant to art. 14 of Regulation 524/2013, the full adhesion and acceptance of the conciliation service of the Arbitration Chamber of the Chamber of Commerce of L’Aquila, which allows to reach a satisfactory agreement, with the help of a neutral and competent conciliator, in a friendly and safe way, on the Internet.
- It is also informed that the European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court alternative dispute resolution, accessible at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
11. Editing and Updating
- The General Conditions of Sale shall be amended from time to time, also in consideration of possible regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale shall be effective from the date of publication on tindoracosmetics.com.